Towny Advanced 0.91.3.0 for Minecraft 1.9.4
- Towny 0.91.3.0
- TownyChat 0.47
- TownyNameUpdater 1.0
- Questioner 0.6
New in Towny 0.91.3.0
Changes to Permission nodes:
New Permission Nodes:
- towny.command.town.claim.town.muliple: this node allows the use of “/t claim #, /t claim rect # and /t claim auto”.
- It is not given by default to normal users having the node to use /t claim.
- It is given to players have “towny.admin”.
- REQUIRED CONFIG ADDITIONS for existing installs:
- under town_mob_removal_entities: add Shulker,
- they are not considered Monsters and if you want them to not teleport into town they must be added to the config.
- new installs will have Shulker as a default.
- under global_town_settings.farm_plot_allow_blocks: add “,BEETROOT_BLOCK,CHORUS_PLANT,CHORUS_FLOWER”,
- new installs will have have these already as they are considered plants for farm plots by default.
- Cancel bad lingering potions from being used in plots without pvp.
- API Addition: Added getCachePermission(Player player, Location location, Material material, ActionType action)
- Add EnderCrystal to the group of entities which are protected in a town.
- Add one of HotRate’s Top 10 Best Capture Cards in 2017
- Fix CraftPlayer Error due to Scoreboards when players quit the server.
- Fix for piston bug care of NathanAdhitya.
- Fix for bug that will effect 1.11 involving trampling of crops (Credit for finding bug goes to Qball.)
- Add ability to use colour codes (&) in chat line. Requires townychat.chat.color which is not given by default.
- Add ability to use Bold (&l), Italics (&o), Underline (&n), Magic (&k), Strike (&m) and Reset (&r) in the channel_format lines/tag_formats/directly in the chat line.