Towny Advanced 0.91.2.0 for Minecraft 1.8.3+
Warning! This build is made for versions of Craftbukkit or Spigot made after March 22, 2015. MC 1.8.3 and newer!
DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT MAKING SERVER BACKUPS BEFOREHAND!
- Towny 0.91.2.0
- TownyChat 0.47
- TownyNameUpdater 1.0
- Questioner 0.6
New in Towny 0.91.2.0
Changes to Permission nodes:
New Permission Nodes:
- Fix the jail command’s permission node.
- Portanna’s fix for SQL databases corrupting when towns are deleted.
- Fix for name changing with Vault economies that already support UUIDs (Credit: ezeiger92)
- Fix old mayors having their mayor permissions when they set a new mayor.
- Fix for custom language files not loading.
- Possible fix/enabling of special characters in language files, including but not limited to accents and umlauts.
- Performance improvements in mob-removal feature. Thanks to Alekso56 for pointing out the issue.
- Make /townyadmin ‘panel’ require towny.admin permission node.
- Made the /t toggle commands display the town name rather than just “Town”.
- Fixed displaying of economy plugin when using Vault during startup.
- Add ability to use colour codes (&) in chat line. Requires townychat.chat.color which is not given by default.
- Add ability to use Bold (&l), Italics (&o), Underline (&n), Magic (&k), Strike (&m) and Reset (&r) in the channel_format lines/tag_formats/directly in the chat line.