Towny Advanced 0.91.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8.3+
Warning! This build is made for versions of Craftbukkit or Spigot made after March 22, 2015. MC 1.8.3 and newer!
DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT MAKING SERVER BACKUPS BEFOREHAND!
- Towny 0.91.1.0
- TownyChat 0.45
- TownyNameUpdater 1.0
- Questioner 0.6
New in Towny 0.91.1.0
- /plot set farm – Sets a plot to a farm plot.
Changes to Permission nodes:
New Permission Nodes:
- towny.command.plot.set.farm – allows a player to set a plot to a farm plot.
- war.event.plots.firework_on_attacked: (default: true)
– If true, fireworks will be launched at plots being attacked or healed in war every war tick.
– default: LONG_GRASS, DOUBLE_PLANT, YELLOW_FLOWER, RED_ROSE, PUMPKIN_STEM, MELON_STEM, BEETROOT_BLOCK, CARROT, POTATO, CROPS, MELON_BLOCK, PUMPKIN
– List of blocks which can be modified on farm plots, as long as player is also allowed in the plot’s ‘/plot perm’ line.
– default: PIG, COW, CHICKEN, SHEEP, MOOSHROOM
– List of animals which can be killed on farm plots by town residents.
- Add plot name to /plot perm hud scoreboard.
- Add confirmation message to /ta town delete TOWNNAME.
- Add farm plots.
- Allows planting and breaking of specific blocks set in the config.
- Allows killing of animals by town members.
- These plots still require the normal Build, Destroy, Switch, ItemUse plot permissions to allow residents/allies/outsiders to be configured.
- A farm plot that allows only town residents to use it would have a plot perm line like so: Perm: Build:R – – Destroy:R – – Switch: – – – Item: – – -.
- If you wish to allow the ground to be tilled by hoes (by people other than the mayor/assistant,) you must add SOIL to the farm_plot_allow_blocks list in the config.
- Fix Event War’s handling of neutrality declarations that end a war.
- Fix /town spawn error when not in a town.
- Fix missing permission nodes for war and plot perm huds.
- Fix Negative Upkeep not working at all.
- Fix plot perm hud colour.
- Fix hud errors when war ends.
- Fix plot perm hud title.
- Fix homeblock health in war.