Towny Advanced 0.91.0.0 for Minecraft 1.8.3+
Warning! This build is made for versions of Craftbukkit or Spigot made after March 22, 2015. MC 1.8.3 and newer!
DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT MAKING SERVER BACKUPS BEFOREHAND!
- Towny 0.91.0.0
- TownyChat 0.45
- TownyNameUpdater 1.0
- Questioner 0.6
New in Towny 0.91.0.0
- Added /towny war hud:
A new scoreboard HUD to help with war. Same command toggles it off.
- Added /plot perm hud:
A new HUD to help with individual plot perms. Same command toggles it off.
- Added /n toggle peaceful:
A new alias for /n toggle neutral.
Changes to Permission nodes:
New Permission Nodes:
- event.enemy.only_attack_borders: (default: true)
– If true, enemy’s can only attack the edge plots of a town in war.
- event.plots.healable: (default: true)
– If true, nation members and allies can regen health on plots during war.
- town.default_taxes.plot_tax: (default: 0)
– A setting for choosing the default plot tax of newly formed towns.
- war.disallow_one_way_alliance: (default: false)
– New system for nation alliances that uses Questioner, both kings are required to consent to the alliance.
- global_town_settings.required_number_residents_join_nation: (default: 0)
– The required number of residents in a town to join a nation.
– If the number is 0, towns will not require a certain amount of residents to join a nation.
- global_town_settings.required_number_residents_create_nation: (default: 0)
– The required number of residents in a town to create a nation.
– If the number is 0, towns will not require a certain amount of residents to create a nation.
- global_town_settings.refund_disband_low_residents: (default: true)
– If set to true, if a nation is disbanded due to a lack of residents, the capital will be refunded the cost of nation creation.
- Add try/catch in case permission plugin doesn’t have the ability to set Default Modes.
- Add support for slimeblocks pulling blocks from where they shouldn’t.
- Questioner integration for nation alliances courtesy of AndrewYunt:
- Turn on by setting in the config: war.disallow_one_way_alliance, which defaults to false.
- When a king sets another nation as an alliance, the 2nd king will receive a message from questioner asking if they approve of this relationship.
- If the 2nd king accepts, both nations will treat each other as an ally.
- New alias command for /n toggle neutral: /n toggle peaceful
- Optional residentcount requirements for creating/joining/maintaining nations, courtesy of AndrewYunt.
- Added automatic cleanup to the townblocks.txt file for flatfile databases. If a townblock is recorded in the townblocks.txt but does not have a corresponding townblocks\world\ file then the townblock is removed from the townblocks.txt.
- Added automatic cleanup of the towny\data\townblocks\ folder for flatfile databases. If a townblock file is found to be missing a town, that file will be deleted and the entry will be removed from the townblocks.txt.
- Major Fixes to Towny Event War courtesy of Ole8pie:
- Add fireworks to display which plots are being attacked/healed/won:
- Red fireworks when a plot is being damaged.
- Red creeper fireworks when a plot has been won.
- Gree fireworks when a plot is being healed.
- Added Config options:
- Allow only edge plots to be attacked.
- Allow defenders to heal plots.
- Fix Points System & Messages.
- Fix townblocks not being removed from war.
- Fix towns/nations being eliminated from war improperly.
- Fix war payouts.
- Fix /t toggle jail not requiring the proper permission node.
- Fix libs hosting.
- Fix retracting pistons pulling blocks from where they shouldn’t.
- Fix spanish.yml, missing ‘ on the end of line 368.